Monday, October 6, 2014

Passion Project #1

Hello Rogate.  So far I decided to do all the notes first before I start to create the powerpoint.  As of right now I am finishing up the notes for Jolly Ranchers and will soon be starting the Reesee's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup.  The only obstacle that I have had to face, and its a big one, is that there arn't a lot of websites and facts about the history of this company.  My next step is to create a survey about their favorite flavors of Jolly Ranchers. I plan on doing this on every different pieces of candy.  I hope by the end of this month that the Jolly Ranchers and Reesee's Pieces Peanut Butter Cup notes done.  See you in two weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can reach out to the companies who manufacture the candies for more information.

    ReplyDelete